Divine Service is held on Sundays at 10:30 AM and at 2:00 PM. Due to COVID-19 and social distancing space is limited. Therefore, we ask you to sign-up for church.
In person Worship at St. Paul's. What to Expect
Services New Information!
As you know from a previous communication, we will be moving to in-person worship on Sunday, June 7. Services will be as follows:
- Sunday at 10:30 AM
- Sunday at 2:00 PM
- The services will be identical.
Out of love for neighbor, we are encouraging as strongly as possible, without making it a requirement, each worshiper should be masked. Of course we understand that this may not be possible for young children.
Pastor will be seated in the chancel when you enter and conduct the service from the chancel. He will put on a mask for the Service of the Sacrament.
To maintain social distancing, we must limit the attendance at each service to about 20% capacity. Given this, we will be holding both a Sunday and Wednesday service, which should allow all who wish to attend the opportunity to attend.
Given space limitations, we are asking people to sign-up for church via https://signup.com/go/
When you sign-up please indicate
- Your name
- If a family, the number of people who will be sitting in one pew. Example: Smith Family 5.
- Common cup or Individual cup.
- Do you need a printed bulletin.
If the online sign-up does not work for you, please call or email the church.
We will continue to live stream the service at 10:30 AM Sundays, via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pg/
Knowing that not everyone has Facebook, we are working on establishing a YouTube channel through which we will post the services.
We have scheduled brief services of Holy Communion via a Doodle Poll. This method works well for keeping track of attendees, which can be no more than ten at a time. If signing up via the poll does not work for you, or the times listed do not work for you, or you wish to make other arrangements, please call me at 319-337-3652. Here is the link to the Doodle Poll https://doodle.com/poll/
Please remember –
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- If you are under quarantine, please stay home.
- When signing up, please sign-up as individuals. For example. The Smith family has three members. Each member must be listed so that we can keep track of numbers.
- Please be on time.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Please sanitize your hands immediately prior to the service.
- We respectfully request that those who attend wear masks. Note – this is a request not a mandate.